Mid-South Fencers’ Club is offering Virtual Classes and Training for our community during this time. Our Coaching staff has been hard at work creating online content and compiling resources for our club. We look forward to seeing you online!
Mid-South Academy Virtual Class Schedule:
- Tuesday @ 1pm – Youth Saber Academy with Coach Jeff
- Wednesday @ 5pm – Youth Saber Academy with Coach Jeff
- Wednesday @ 7pm – Epee’ Academy with Coach Chris
- Thursday @ 7pm – Teen & Adult Saber Academy with Coach Cathleen.
Academy Students pre-register via our Mindbody Online System up to one hour before their class. The coaches will send out the lesson for the week in a video, and groups will meet online to practice the material. Need help getting started? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mid-South Member Virtual Class Schedule:
- Monday @ 6pm – Saber National Travel Team
- Tuesday @ 6pm – Teen Developing and Competitive Team
- Thursday @ 6pm – Youth Competitive Team
Coaches Jen and Jeff have already sorted folks into these small groups and have emailed your recurring Zoom meeting link. If you are not in a group, or have questions, email email@example.com.
Mid-South Online Community resources are available via our website at www.midsouthfencersclub.org/mid-south-online. Be sure to check back frequently for update lessons, info, and live events.
from Mid-South Fencers’ Club https://ift.tt/39I1qHi