NC JO Qualifiers Weather Update
The North Carolina Division Officers are closely watching the possible weather system that may impact travel this weekend in Central and Western North Carolina. If we are unable to safely hold the planned JO Qualifier tournament this weekend, we have made arrangements with the National office regarding eligibility to attend the upcoming Junior Olympics. For now, we are proceeding with arrangements for holding the tournament as planned. We will make a final decision based on the available weather information by noon on Friday, December 7th. The Division Meeting is also included in the potential cancellations as well. Please watch your email, and the NC Division website for more information at that time.
Kathy Walters, NC Division Chair